The objectives of this course are to ensure that upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Identify and define common social media threats
- Recall security and privacy protection measures used to safeguard the use of social media within organizations
- Identify safeguards that ensure proper cyber hygiene for all social media systems, devices, and software applications used for publishing social media posts
- Recall recommended publication processes for content review and authorization
- Recall protective measures used for incident response and recovery
This online courseis composed of 4 modules. The course modules are as follows:
- Module 1 – Common Social Media Threats
- Module 2 – Implementing Foundational Security Measures
- Module 3 – Implementing Secure Publishing Measures
- Module 4 – Implementing Incident Response and Recovery Measures
The purpose of this course is to educate learners on the cyber security threats associated with social media and how best to protect their organization from these threats. This course will highlight various social media considerations such as policy, platforms, applications, publishing procedures, and an incident response plan to help guide organizations in their cyber security efforts.
The target audience includes corporate social media administrators, corporate communication advisors, and policy makers within organizations. A secondary audience is corporate social media content creators and digital marketers involved in creating and publishing content online.
It is estimated that this course takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. Please note that you can pause and resume this course at any time.