The management of cyber security involves the selection, implementation and monitoring of security controls. This course will provide you with a clear context for cyber security concerns within Canada and the GC. It will help you to identify the initial steps towards the implementation of a cyber security process for information systems within a departmental context.
- Provide a clear context of the cybersecurity strategy for the GC
- Explore and identify relevant security tools for the implementation of a Departmental Security Plan
- Provide an overview of the Information System Security Implementation Process as it relates to cybersecurity
- Become familiar with the sources of information used to define a Departmental Threat Assessment
- Provide an overview of the GC Cyber Security Event Management Plan
IT Security Practitioners, IT Project Managers and IT Managers
Course 601 – Introduction to IT Security Management [e-learning]