In this course, learners will familiarize themselves with the various navigational menus of this Secure Communications Interoperability Protocol (SCIP) device to gain the skills and knowledge to effectively use the OMNI.
- Review and relate applicable Security Awareness
- Create Terminal Administrator (TA) and Authentic User (AU) roles
- Load Type 1 key and establish Secure Voice and Data calls
All Government of Canada (GC) departments and their contractors, who handle, distribute, account for, store or use the OMNI.
- Course 240 – Data Transfer Device (DTD); or
- Course 245 – Secure DTD 2000 System (SDS); or
- Course 275 – Simple Key Loader (SKL).
This course is available as SCIP Computer Based Training (CBT) on request. CBT-Free.